About Al-Cast Mold & Pattern
Our company’s roots date back to 1962 when Weldon Dunn, an industry pioneer, founded Allied Pattern. Renamed as Al-Cast Mold & Pattern, that same pioneering spirit continues today. With excellence in pattern making, aluminum casting, machining and mold making, Al-Cast boasts a reputation for quality tooling throughout the world.
Services that we offer include:
- Finished part and mold design and engineering
- Prototype and model making facilities
- Design and engineering services for production foundry applications
- Recommendations and assistance in defining and implementing mold texturing
- CNC machining
- Fabrication of molds and secondary jigs and fixtures
- Repair and Refurbishing of mold cavities, textures, parting lines and framing
Al-Cast Mold & Pattern can accomplish any tooling requirements that your company needs. Please feel contact us to discuss your next project (763) 434-4471.